♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Thursday, September 17, 2009

get away from mi~!!

FeiMui sick jor..
T.T
Smileys

bad flu~!

2day morning i woke up jor....
my nose kept dripping with mucus...
~I HAVING A BAD FLU~Smileys
i was used to it...
tat i owex flu..
but dix time is worst de..
OMFG~!Smileys
i cant sleep well...
* my nose stuck when i sleeping
*my nose fill full with white mucus(yuck)
*at van oso cant sleep properly..
* reach school d sumore headache *&%@
*during the lesson the mucus again drip down
*now oso strt cough abit d!
*gt abit sow throat!
damn angry with tat....Smileys
but i hope i'll get well soon~!!
2day my fren sayang mi wor.. kinda happy Smileys

No comments: