♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Saturday, September 5, 2009

suckxxx~!!

FeiMui de Pig Face~!!
so ugly...
kakax~!!
hmn~!!
2day i late wake up..
so din attend for EXTRA class~!!
T.T
suddenly my mum..
Mad at mi..
ish~!!
i was like...
dun1 mention bout it la..
tat time i oso no mood wan bother her...
just ignore her only..
yesterday suddenly midnite around 1am...
i go on9..
woot..
i saw my msn..
still gt lot ple on9..
kakax..
den i went check my plurk..
few pple plurk oly..
den i slp around 3am..
woot..
kinda sleepy..
but i used 2 it d...
hmn...
i calm down jor~!
hope 2mr can go out...
cux 2mr all my frenzs go out...
accept mi~!!
i sure cant de..
cux OF MY MUM~!
ish~!!
owex gt block way de..
no time relax..
but i tink i relax too much d..
am i??
holiday tat time....
and dix few weeks i gt try harder 2 studies...
sum of my result improve abit nia~!
i feel ok d la.
just nid try harder~!!
Tat's my GOaL~!!
i reali wan mY Dream cum TRUE~!!
so i mux try harder d~!!
GaM-Ba-TeH Vampire-Chan

No comments: