♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Tuesday, August 18, 2009

the worst day~!

FeiMui cut hair d..~!!!
BlabLablA~!
i'm bak...
woot!
2day at schl..
so many pple kept say my hair..
ish~!
loook funny~!
t.t
den having exam..
i reali getin trouble...
i stuck till half way wen i having math exam..
sudenly my mood gets down..
ish~!!
i was like WTF~!!
ish~!!
moral exam okla..
no prob wit tat~!!
den free period..
mi and kellie~!
in the class dancing..
haha~!
hmn~!
i gt sum news...
our class de dudes!
and
Babes~!
dun1 take exam for 2mr and thurs..
ish~!
so nice..
i want it..
bt i nt dare...
xixi~!
everybody oso worry Miss Catherine~!
Hope she fine~!!

just for 2day..
chaozzzz~!!!
miss ya babes and dudes~!

No comments: