♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Monday, August 3, 2009

tat's mi~!

i had just took the quiz from facebook..
"which teenage stereotype are you?"
my result is Emo.

You are lost, confused, and lonely and have most likely self-harmed yourself or thought about committing suicide as you like the sight of blood and death.
You like the scene fashion, which came from Japan.
You will buy any clothes that are black.
You either write poetry, songs, journals or draw pictures.
You also like any song where the artists scream down the microphone

No comments: