♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Wednesday, August 19, 2009

mooody~!!!

I wanna scream~!!
OUT loud~!
i wanna scream like dix bunny~!!
i reali nid sum blood 2 boost up my life~!!
hu can giv mi sum vampire blood...
i wan it~!!!
hu can coloured up my life..
SUCKIng Core LiFe~!

a girl who was starring..
and find a way...
2 takin her mind out~!!
my life like a piece of S***T~!
i am S**K wit it~!
in The SchooL wit mOOdY face~!
i wanna GeT ouT frm Dix S***T life...
F***ki** life~!
ish~!!
extreamly MoodY~!!
i wanna scream~!
i'm S****s out~!
i'm s***k wit my *U*
you b***k my p**m**e...
i just n**d sum rest day oso kenot???
i Nid H***D*Y
who Can PULL mi OUT from the..
Black and White Life~!!!

TRY GUESS UP~!
everything i mean it~!

No comments: