♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Wednesday, July 22, 2009

wow~~ feel freedom wor~~

FeiMui~~
reali happy??
2day...
hmn~~~~
very very tired o...
dunno y~~
yesterday i slept early ler..
T.T
but yesterday very unlucky...
haix...
i having nightmare..
tat time..
i very sleepy..
den i start slowly fall asleep..
wen i fall asleep d....
suddenly..
i cant move[i wanna scream]
i tried make myself awake.....
ish~~
but suddenly i heard..
lyk pontianak sound..
so scary..
den i oso heard baby crying de sound...
t.t
den i feel got pple pull my blanket..
t.t
luckily my fon vibrate...
den i can move abit abit..
bt i stil mux make myself awake....
i dun1 slep d..
at last..
i can wake up d...
my heart beat very fast..
den sweat...
den i sit awhile oly slp....
t.t

since tat day...
i already 2days din talk wit my mom d..
i din have the feel..
want to talk wit my mum..
wad should i do??

2day at school...
very very tired...
i din have the mood 2 study..
cux all busy wit carnival de things on friday..
sum of them stil...
making the haunted house..
sum of them busy planning the food stalls...
sum of them busy selling their movie tickets and coupons...
so many things 2 do...
kekex ^6^
reali wan reach on tat day...
benard told mi...
their haunted house very scary and creepy...
i wanna ply..
but i scare..
t.t

jux for 2day..
tata..
miss ya babes and dudes~~

4 comments:

Huan said...

Heh.... I experienced that too... like some strange feeling... and unable to move even I tried as hard as I could... at the same time also unable to scream... But got the feeling that I am not in sleeping mode anymore... haha... heard that in this situation, the person is being suppress by ghost... heh.... -_-

coconut said...

heh???
reali ont??
dun scare mi lerx...
t.t
tat mean i suppress by ghost around 5 times d..
t.t

Huan said...

hehe... heard only la... probably because you are too tired... why so tired, huh... XD

coconut said...

very tired willl lyk tat de a??
i dunno ler..
i owex feel the same oly....
i tink so~!