♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Thursday, July 23, 2009

my time~~!!

can i do it??
2day at school..
OmG~
i din study at all..
v jux practise sing song oly..
for mandarin week..
nex week~~
T.T
cham lo..
v still nt yt prepare at all..
nw again nid change song...
t.t
jux for 2day...
hope 2mr i'll enjoying the mni fair..
in my school..
^6^
miss ya..
mwuakx....


and oso....
forget sumting...
Happy Birthday 2 U~~
LAI HUI PINK....
grow up d lorx...
nex time..
plx tink b4 talk...
kakax ^6^ jkjk..
dun angry nehx~~
may wish ur dream cmu true~~
happy owex...

No comments: