♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Thursday, July 30, 2009

i nid my med bak~!

haix~!!
i am reali sick of YOU~!!
ytrday din slpt well...
luckily gt RUKI acompany mi~!!
if nt i reali will die~!
he kept chat wit mi oly....
and oso my baby son[JERRY]
kinda worry him..
i sorry too...
cux i cant do anything..
jux can gv sum advise oly..
den dix mrning i hlp my mum clean the hse..
den afternoon..
i do science revision~!
=)
stres~!! stres~!! stres~~!!!

jux nw i replying fs comment..
he told mi...
i'm sry cux my fon gt prob..
nw i outstation...
wen i'm bak i take my hp go repair..
den 55 find mi...
should i trust it???
should i??
y dunt he told mi earlier???
yhe owex do things oso din tell mi de~!!

i'm tired wit it..
can i quit??
can i do it??
i'm sick of u~!!
you jerk~!
I don't want to stay another minute
I don't want you to say a single word
Hush hush, hush hush
There is no other way, I get the final say because
I don't want to do this any longer
I don't want you, there's nothing left to say
Hush hush, hush hush...


Happy Birthday for my cute bro~!!!
mr.SZI PEnG~!!!!!
kinda miss him alot...
last time owex wait mi outside the school....
den bring dix jie jie go in school de...
den he oly go bak his school~!!
kakax...
kinda miss it dix feeling~!!
hope he happy owex...
may wish his dream cum true~!!

emo..
moody...
again~!!!
jux for 2day~!!
miss ya babes and dudes~!!
hope u all tc~!
baware from those disease~!!
ah1n1~!!
ah2n3~!!

No comments: