♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Tuesday, July 21, 2009

am i the the worst child???

FeiMUi the soh poh~~
hye~! hye~!
i'm bak =)

ytrday nite..
it's make mi reali reali sad..
i was lyk i in wrg family...
am i??
ytrday i tink alot..
ytrday nite..
i bak frm tuition..
i ask moni from dady..
for the carnival on fri..
cux everybody buying the coupon for tat day..
cux alot things 2 ply..plus more canteen din open oso..
v nid use the coupon 2 buy food and watch movies..
i jux ask moni frm my dad..
dady say ltr i'll gv u..
i say ok...
den wen they go out fetch my sis den cum bak d....
tat time...
i at upstair kept my stuff..
suddenly dady pass moni for mi...
and suddenly shout at mi...
[from small till now..he din shout 2 mi at all...]

mean tat is the 1st time...
i gt scare and sit aside and cry....
he say tat..
he owex argue wit mumi oso start from my prob...
[on tat time..i tink i was the child tat bring alot prob for the family]
[i din tink alot]
[in my brain jux gt a quest am i their daughter??]
[i jux hope can end my life faster]
[am i stupid???]
den my dad saw i cry..
he jux say sry..
cux tat time no mood oly shout at mi..
i jux say 4gt bout tat..[wit smooth voice]
den he tam mi happy...
cux mostly if my mum shout at mi...
i sure shout bak 2 her.....
dady call mi concentrate in study..
cux my dad told mi...
my mum start look down on mi...
[wen i heard dix wrd...]
[i felt very disapoint wit my mum]
[i again tink]
[am i her daughter??]
[i feel anger wit her]
[i jux kept in my heeart]
[i jux told myself]
[tat jux a lie]
[i mux bring bak myself]
[cux everybody are supporting mi]
[i dun1 let them disapoint]
haix........
ytrday nite i jux cry cry cry oly..
and tink alot things...
i feel myself very no use..
in the family...
mi the oly one child..
tat cause alot prob...
but my dad..
still support mi..
try 2 fix mi bak wit patient heart.....
he oso teach mi alot ogf things...
owex make mi smile...
sumtime kaunseling mi...
he will giv mi everything i wan..
although he cant afffort~
i very glad i having my dad...
but my mum..
i dunnno bout her alot..
i jux knw my dad owex told mi...
she owex worry mi....
very sek mi..
[izt true?]
[she owex nagg at mi]
[my teacher oso told mi..which parents owex nag at u...mean wry u]
[i tink it's true gua]

okay..
talk bout 2day.....
reach school d..
v having lesson...
i oso gt told my prob 2 my frenzs...
they say..
jux 4gt bout tat..
dun tink too much..
concentrate in studies..
dun stuck in dix prob....
[thankx my frenzs]
den Rc teach mi maths...
^6^ i knw alot..
i hope i wont 4gt it~~
but i'll practise alot...
practise makes perfect~!!
den end break d..

continue our bm week...
v watch drama 'bawang merah dan bawang putih'
which nice drama..
5arts and 5sc de students act de..
den v oso watch 'Anak Halal' msia movie...
tat movie oso nice...
bout drug and family de...
den lunch time...
i eat nasi lemak..
evrybody gt shock..
even canteen uncle oso say...
i 1st time c u buy canteen de food..
even shi kee oso say..
Jessie eating wor....[malu ler..]
the dudes oso same...
[i very malu wan 2 eat..they look at mi wit weird face....]
[cux they 1st time c i eat in canteen]
=="

jux for 2day la~~
miss ya babes and dudes...
mwackz....

2 comments:

Huan said...

Hm... you shouldn't think that you are useless... No one born to be useless... Everyone is special... and parents always love you more than anyone else in the world... so don't feel irritated about that...

Hah why I talk so much rubbish here... Anyway, be proud of yourself, and remember I'll support you XD

coconut said...

useless??
haix...
born 2 b special??
am i special wit tat??

okay~
thkx 4 ur support~ ^6^